Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) :
SIBM Bangalore, started in 2008, has already carved a niche for itself as one of the best B-schools in India, being consistently ranked amongst the top in the country. SIBM past track record of students having a strong academic base, coupled with industry exposure has led to an increasing number of corporates associating themselves with them.
- Ranking: The institute was ranked 8th by outlook in 2015 and has bagged many other awards.
- Selection Process: The selection procedure is made through SNAP entrance exam score out of 150 scaled down to 50
- Intake: 180 students
- Fee structure: The fee structure is around 15-16 lacs .
- Placements: 90% of the MBA 2014-16 batch secured placements within the first three days of the commencement of the placement season. The excellent batch quality is reflected in the increased number of Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs) / Pre- Placement Interviews (PPIs) bagged by SIBM Pune's students through Summer internships and various national level corporate competitions which resulted in 30% of the 2014-16 batch securing Pre-Placement Offers.
- Campus facility: The facility in the campus includes Library, IT infrastructure, Classrooms, Accommodation, Cafeteria & Mess, Healthcare and Recreation Facilities
Alliance School of Business :
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University has carved a niche for itself among the best B-schools in the country, having been ranked consistently among the top B-schools.
- Ranking: Alliance School of Business has been ranked as top 4th B-School in India by International Linkages, top 4th B-School in South India, top 17th B-School in India overall (including IIMs, IITs and other Government-run business schools ) etc.
- Selection Process: A good score in any of these exams GMAT / CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / NMAT by GMAC / AMAT is required along with Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
- Fee structure: The Fee for MBA program is around Rs. 13, 50, 000 / -.
- Placements: The Alliance School of Business has established excellent brand equity with the corporate world. The profiles of recruiter who have hired graduates from the School include world-class organizations across industry sectors at both the national and the international level.
- Campus Facilities: Alliance University has magnificent infrastructure, comparable to the best in the world. Some of the outstanding features include Magnificent infrastructure-comparable to the best in the world, an excellent library with unmatched brilliance and aesthetics, halls of residence and healthcare center & many more features that provide a unique learning and living experience to all residents.
AIMS was established in 1994, one of the top B-Schools in Bangalore. Their vision is to expand the horizons of teaching-learning realms, where in, the students' intrapersonal and interpersonal disposition is groomed.
- Ranking: AIMS is accredited by NAAC and with the highest score of 3.46 out of 4 for an institution that is being accredited for the first time. AIMS B-School has also been accredited by IACBE which is an international accreditation body for B-Schools. Apart from being consistently ranked among Top 1% of B-Schools in India in various leading surveys, AIMS has also been rated as best college for Entrepreneurship Education in India.
- Selection Process: AIMS takes 60 percentile or above scores in CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT.
- Fee structure: The fee for MBA program is around Rs. 13, 00, 000 / -.
- Placements: Requirements of a company are received by C&PR for campus recruitment. The same is formulized by initiating a meeting of the recruitment committee. The committee approves the campus placement and a circular is sent to department heads and students about the recruitment.
- Campus Facilities: The facility in the campus includes Library, Lecture Halls, Computer Lab, Wi-Fi enabled Campus, Accommodation and Health Clinic.
St. Hopkins group of Institutions:
Founded in 2009, Hopkins MBA College is among Best MBA colleges in Bangalore, offering top MBA education .
- Ranking: Hopkins Degree College Affiliated to Bangalore University and recognized by Government of Karnataka, offers undergraduate courses such as BBM, B.Com, BCA, and BA in Journalism and Psychology. At present St.Hopkins is recognized among top MBA Colleges in Bangalore.
- Selection Process: Private entrance exam.
- Fee Structure: total fee of Rs. 3,75,000 / – for 2 years.
- Placement: Hopkins MBA College is among Best MBA colleges in Bangalore, Offering Top MBA education, International Placements, Practical Knowledge and 100% placements. Every student is placed in 3rd semester with decent package and gives an advantage in the final placements where one can expect anything above 3.5 to 4 lacs package.
- Campus Facilities: The facility in the campus includes Insurance, Hostel, earn while you learn and Wi-Fi enabled campus.
Millennium School of Business:
MSOB is promoted by Educomp Raffles Higher Education Ltd. which is a joint venture between Educomp Solutions Limited and Raffles Education Corporation Ltd. (REC).
- Ranking: Business School with Best Industry Interface by 'Asia's Best B-School awards, CMO Singapore' (July 2012) and other several awards as well.
- Selection Process: The B-school accepts CAT / MAT / CMAT / scores for MBA program.
- Fee: The program fee is around Rs. 3,00,000 / -.
- Placements: MSOB is pioneering Business Schools with Campus in Bangalore, Delhi India with Top Placement record for MBA, B.Com, BBA in Bangalore, Delhi India.
- Campus Facilities: The facility in the campus includes High Speed Wifi Campus, Fully Air-Conditioned Classrooms, Well Equipped Computer Labs and Library with subscription of e-journals, Conference Rooms, Cafeteria and Campus of International Standard